Friday, July 17, 2015

Some where to doc camp ground at uretiti beach

Some where to doc camp ground at uretiti beach 

I get a nice and early start to the days riding - heading though a few small towns stoping at a cafe for some food and a hot drink then it's back to riding - on the way to the brynderwyn hills I see that 2 of the cafes I like to stop at are closed as I ride past  ( one is for sale and the other one is getting  rebuild ) 


Heading up pilbrow hill the road is steep and winding with not much room for larger traffic to pass in places. At the top I stop for some photos before starting the ride down the other side- as there is some road works going on the north side with a speed limit of 50 km/h in a few places I have to slow down so I'm not breaking the speed limit by going over 50 km/h  :  )  

From the bottom of the hill the road is flat as it runs near the sea to I get to the doc camp site at uretiti beach where I decided to stop for the day and have a part day off the bike so I'm not over doing things ( what I mostly spend reading a few books in my tent as there is a box of books for people to read at the camp ground )

No comments: