Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Some where on the rail trail to some where else on the trail : )

Some where on the rail trail to some where else on the trail :  ) 

After taking down my camp I get back onto the trail saying hi to many of the other riders using the trail -at one point I stop to chat to 2 riders who have just been riding in different parts of the world on the way to nz sharing a few storys before saying goodbye to them after more riding I head back into paeroa stoping at the library to charge  up my phone as I play a bit of phone tag to plan out the next few days ( to work out the best place to meet up with some people in a few days time ) after that I stock up on a few days food before heading north along the cycle trail out of town for a few km until I find a ok place to spend the night 

No comments: