Friday, July 17, 2015

Some where else to the Tree house backpacks

Some where else to the Tree house backpacks 

Up at sunrise as the people at the place I stayed the night at asked me to have a early start as they would be leaving early as well ( also they let the dogs run free when they not at home ) after a mix of a few hills and some flater bits at one point passing the place? ( well most likely place) where I was hit by a truck on the bike back in 2008.  I get into the town of broadwood ( where many of the houses seem to be made of plywood for some reason? ) at broadwood  I stop for a break and look around town - there's a old swinbridge to a walkway ( the swing bridge is slippery as I find out and some what bendy- it's safe ( having parts of it replaced lately- just the deck of the bridge flexes a lot as you walk on it )  

Back on the road there's a few more hills to ride over before the roads heads down hill to around sea level though more road works  then it's mostly riding near the sea passing more road works ( with a person with a stop/sign who giversme the ok to keep riding just look out for roadwork's working on the road ) to the town of kohukohu where I stop for a break  and get some food for tea then it's a 6 km ride still next to the coast past the car ferry  ( to rawene ) to the very nice tree house backpacks where I'm staying the night  - it's some where that I have stayed a few times over the years and all was look forward to it as it's in my top 10 places in nz list of mine - keep in mind of all the different places I end up traveling to each year all over nz )

No comments: