Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Rawene rest days

Rawene rest days 

Stent 2 days off the bike at the rawene camp ground as the weather would of made for some fun riding - not!  With the weather being High winds ( up 110 km ) and rain I decided to have some time off the bike - it's days like this that is why I don't plan out where I be going each day to much also it means I can take a rest day when my body needs one then having to be worried about time table so much - yes there are times that I have each day planned out but that is mostly when going to events or if meeting up with some one some where on a set date 

On the first of the 2 days off the bike I mostly  relax and do some reading as well as typing up about 5 more days of my te Araroa walk trail notes ( the notes I put down on paper each day on the walk ) - I did end up going for a walk into town ( about a 20 min walk each way ) to get some nice food as the weather was so bad ( wet and windy ) then it was back to more reading before heading off to bed - the 2th day was mostly spent reading a few books - I did buy and read a new kindel ebook ( on my own two feet ? ) then it was time for bed for the night 

No comments: