Friday, July 17, 2015

Houhora to waitiki landing

Houhora to waitiki landing 
Well if all goes to plan I should be at Cape reinga tomorrow : ) 

It's a ok ride today as I take it slow as I know I have a few hills to climb - I stop at te Kao for a ice cream thought - well why not have a ice cream - after a few more hills I get into waitiki landing ( last shop before the Cape ) out side the shop there's a group of young people who start asking me many questions- some times it's a pain when people ask a lot of questions but today I just smile and start replaying to the question- well most of them - there are a few things I don't take about: ) 
After they leave I go and set up my tent for the night - as I was heading to cook some dinner a group of fishmen  asked me if I wanted some fish and chips so I didn't have to cook dinner that night : ) 

No comments: