Friday, July 17, 2015

Doc camp site to friends place near hukerenui

Doc camp site to friends place near hukerenui 

After packing up camp I ride along sh1 to I get to the turn off to ruakaka where I deside to head a few km off sh1 to find some thing to eat to get me over the rolling hills into whangarei - it turns out to be a few more km then I thought it would be ( so more km to ride :  ) once I get back on sh1 the road rolls over a few hills before getting into the city of whangarei where I stop to look at a few shops before heading for the food court in one of the mails to get some lunch- as I'm having lunch I start looking for some where to plug in my phone - I spot a pug on the wall so I go and sit on the ground as I pug in my phone - at one point the person comes up to me and instead of telling me off for changing my phone she says I can have a char to sit on if I want - I just smile and say thank You (I'm used to sitting on the ground ) 

After I finish my lunch I head back out of town stoping at a supermarket for a few days of food before starting a climb a a long hill out of town and mostly just keep riding ( with the odd break here and there ) to I get to my friends place for the night with the last few km being on gravel roads 

No comments: