Wednesday, July 15, 2015

On the trail to kauaeranga vallery (doc camp )

On the trail to kauaeranga vallery (doc camp ) 

Was a bit of a cold night - as I was getting out of the tent I see there is some ice on my tent and bike ( well it is winter time after all :  ) it's a good thing I have a nice warm sleeping bag. After doing a bit of de- iceing of my bike and gear I head along the trail until I get to a small town where the trail mets back up with the road for a few km - there is a small shop/cafe there where I stop to warm up a bit having a hot drink( hot chocolate ) and a pie then it's back to riding the trail to Thames where I do a bit of shopping ( finding some nice clothes on sale that I end up buying) before heading out to the kauaeranga valley for the next few days 

No comments: