Friday, July 17, 2015

Kerikeri to near kaeo

Kerikeri to near kaeo

After fulling up my water bottles I leave the camp ground heading into town for shopping- a spare tire as my next bike shop most likely not be to auckland  and a far north road map so I know where I'm going after getting off 90 mile beach and yep even more food :  )  then it's a up hill ride for most of the rest of the day (in the rain as well ) before heading down the hill towards kaeo where I decided to start asking people for a place to stay - as I'm very wet and starting to get cold ( never a good sign also it makes my speech even harder to understand) so I can get out of the rain and into hopefully dry clothes: ) A nice farmer let's me set up my tent on a some what dry pice of ground for the night - so after I set up camp I get in to nice dry clothes and into bed ( my sleeping bag) for the night

No comments: