Sunday, June 8, 2014

Wood hill to Auckland 25 km

Wood hill to Auckland 25 km
Leaving the horse place where I been staying for the last 2 days I head towards Auckland passing though a few small towns and some road works - the road works was not good to have to deal with ( in one place the truck ahead of me stopped in the middle of some traffic lights then a truck behind be went though when the light was red so I nearly got flatten between the 2 trucks ) at k library? I went  hunting for some Auckland bike maps as the place I got then last time did not have the one I needed this time - the nice people at the library printed of a copy of the cycling map so I could find my way into down town Auckland to some where else that had the maps - not that that place( Auckland info center at sky city ) had the maps I needed I ending up using my phone to find my way out of Auckland. Riding around the place just north west of the city I found my way to a friends ( some one I know from horse events ) place where I would stay the night


 

No comments: