Sunday, June 8, 2014

Some where to Palmerston North

Some where to Palmerston North

Leaving the farm where I spent the night I keep heading up the valley until I get to the right turn off (one needs the map for this as the road sign just the name of the road and not where the road heads for (huntvill?) Heading up and over a long hill I get into the town of hunter ill? After 40 km of riding where I stop for some food before deciding which way to ride to Palmerston North - riding by S.H.1 or by using back roads in the end I decide to take S.H.1 for a change with the road tending down hill  with just a few small hills to head over stoping at a road side cafe for a bit before heading for the town of bull's where I have a chat to some people cycle touring on a Mt bike tandem? Towing a bike trailer before riding along the cycle way beside the long bridge leaving bull's at Samson I get hold of the friend who place I was going to spend the night only to find they are out of town for the next day or so - time for plan b keep riding and see what happens at a road side rest stop I get chatting to some people who said I could stay at they place so I keep on riding unto i get to they place for the night

 

No comments: