Sunday, June 8, 2014

Hamilton to some where 90 km

Hamilton to some where 90 km
Leaving my friends place I head towards Cambridge on back roads and a rail trail passing a few other people out riding they bikes I end up having a chat to some of then for a bit - at one place the rail trail is close because of the big bypass road that's being made so it's back on to a some what busy road for a bit before heading back on the trail - it's a good thing I have wide tires on the bike ( the tires I run on the bike are 20 x 1.75 so a lot wider then most road bike tires ) as I take the bike off road in places . Once I get into the town of Cambridge I head for a bakery for some food before heading to the supermarket - one the way to the supper market I get chatting to some one with a back pack using they thumb to get around the place once I get to the supper market I stock up on food for the next day or so before riding done the big hill going pass a bike shop I stop in to pice up a new trailer flag as I lost the top part of my trailer flag some where in Auckland riding though farm land unto I get to the town of t? I full up my water bottles at a drinking Fenton? - near the town is a place that bottles spring water (- not that I see the point of buying bottles water most of the time as tap water is just as good ) a few people stop to have a chat to me in town - seems to happen to me a lot - might have some thing to do with riding a odd looking bike (and bike trailer) from one end of NZ to the other end : ) leaving town I ride though more farm land and pass though a few more towns until a bout 30 mins until it gets dark I find a place to set up camp for the night 










No comments: