Sunday, June 8, 2014

Clevedon To Thames. 95 km








Clevedon To Thames. 95 km
Leaving my friends place I head out to the coast where there's a hill to climb over before the road flattens out as it runs next to the sea before I turn inland for a bit at waitakaruru then crossing the plans as heads towards kopu and Thames on S.H.25 riding over the new? Kopu bridge ( the old one lane bridge is still there - part of the old bridge used to swing open to let ships though) there is a walk/ cycle way away from the cars on the side of the new bridge heading into Thames I do some shopping - picking up a close cell sleeping mat that I will be cutting up to use to pad my camera bag and some of my other gear leaving town by the rail trail I ride a long the trail until it gets dark when I find some where to set up camp for the night near the trail 







No comments: