Sunday, June 8, 2014

Aussie bay to pelorus bridge

Aussie bay to pelorus bridge
leaving Aussie bay I ride around a few more bays with the road rolling between the bays unto linkwater where the road is flat as it cross's a flat part of land then it runs beside the sea in and out of bays before climbing up a hill passing a look out at the top. stoping at the look out to go for 10 min walk to the top of the hill on a bush walk . back at the car park i end up talking to some people about the bike ride also about the bike friday and trailer. heading down the hill into the town of Havelock brings back some monres of riding this road on the grape ride - a fun ride i had a D.N.F on - i still did 200 km on that ride though : ) in havelock I stop at a cafe for some food - as i'm siting there the people next to me start asking me about my ride and my life on the road as well is a few other things. after I few hours its time to get back on the road riding beside the pelorurs river stoping for a bit at a small town then on to the doc camp ground at pelorus bridge where after setting up camp for the night I charge up my phone and ipad as well as do some work on the blog before talking to some people on touring bikes then heading to bed as it starts to get dark. 

















No comments: