Friday, August 31, 2012

kohukohu to some where 60 km


kohukohu to some where 60 km

after having a bit of a chat with a friend at where I spent the last 2 nights I head back down the road to the ferry to get to the town of rawne? ( $2 per person with no charge for bikes ) after getting off the ferry I get some food before heading south having to climb a few big hills going in and out of opononi/omapere ( the 2 towns are next to each other) after riding though farm land for a few hours I start riding the waipoua forest stoping at on point to go for a 5 min bush walk to see a very large tree once I get back on the road I ride along stoping some times to get some photos then to put the bike lights on as it's starting to get dark theres is a fun down hill on the road thought the bush I keep riding until I find some where to camp for the night.


























No comments: