Friday, August 24, 2012

awanun to waitiki landing 83 km


awanun to waitiki landing 83 km

after packing up the tent I head back on the road turning right on to S.H.1 riding along the road most of the traffic is logging trucks with a nix of bus’s and cars making up the rest - its been a few years from the last time I was you theres ways (2008) so I have seem to of forgoing just how many hills to ride over (lots of hill : ) stoping at the 3 or 4 little shops as I work my way up to near the top of nz - it's a hot day for riding (cold weather is easier on me then hot weather ) around 4 pm I get up to waitiki landing ( back in 2008 I stayed here a few days after I had my tent ripped in a big storm with 160+ km/h winds ) after chatting to the people there I decide to have an easy day and stay the night.








No comments: