Saturday, September 1, 2012

some where to some where 92 km


some where to some where 92 km 

once i get on the road there is a few big hills to ride over that would be ok but for the little fact that im out of food with the next shop 20+ km down the road  and low on water (must remember to carry more food and water on the bike ) at the end of an long down hill I spot a shop (kaihu?) at 2 times the cost of an supper market so I just get what I need to get to the next town drgaville (still 30 km away) the road flats out with just a few hills just for fun : )  getting into town I get some food from the supper market back on the road I head over an long bridge there the road is flat for the rest of the day with just the wind to deal with( the wind was not fun to deal with a strong head or side wind most of the day) at ruawai ? I stop to pick up some peanut butter then its back on the road until its starts to get dark  when I knock on some ones door to ask if I could camp on there land - after setting up camp  for the nightI head to bed for the night

















No comments: