Monday, August 13, 2012

Just a few notes for people who read my (this ) blog

Just a few notes for people who read my (this ) blog

This blog is done by a disable bike rider who spends they days riding around nz taking photos and helping out people where the can ( at horse events and other places)

I have been traveling for over 10 years ( the last 7 have been full time) some times I ride 6-7 days a week other times I may stop a for a few days or more - the road will aways be my home which ever way I get around

it takes me around 1-3 hours to type up each blog post - by the time I type it up , redo it ,do the spelling , do photos if any then post it on line

there is a lot I don't talk about on the blog because I don't wish to or I just can't type what I would like to say because of my dyspraxia

unless I have good notes to work from there will be things that I do forget about so the don't end up in the blog

I'm no good with names so there is few names in the blog posts - also some times people do ask not to be on the blog

If you would like to know more about some thing on the blog or the way I live my life - do ask and I will try to say more about that suff

No comments: