Thursday, August 9, 2012

towai to paihia 40 km


towai to paihia 40 km

after saying good bye to the people at the cafe where i spent the night I get on the road  a few km down the road I see a can that has ran off the road (going to fast in the wet weather? 
) after a fun down hill the road is mostly flat to kawakawa where I stop to get some photos - there is an rail line going down the middle of the main road . after getting some lunch I get back on the road heading over a few more hills to the town of opua where I stop for a few hour’s  looking at some of the boats (and ships) in the harbor and having a chat to some people working on one of the ships before heading over the last few hills into paihia and on to h? falls where I set up camp at twin pines camp ground (winter cost seems to be $10 a night for a tent 




















No comments: