Wednesday, August 8, 2012

some where to towai 33km


some where to towai 33km

after packing up my gear my friend vicki gives me a lift to the edge of town - after saying good bye I head along a few roads until i get to S.H.1 heading north until I pass a cafe that I stop at to get some more food - the weather is windy with lots of rain so im going though food faster then planed . back on the road I keep riding until I see a sign for a muszen so I decide to stop for a bit to have a look around the place . after looking around the place and getting some photos also having a bit of a chat to the people there I get back on the road - a few km down the road a car is stopped on a side road - it turns out to be some one on face book (nz cyclist group ) so after a bit of an chat its time to get moving . as im coming up on the next town (if you can call a cafe and a pub a town? ) I decide to see what food they have there- after a bit of an chat to the people in the cafe they said that I could camp behind the cafe if I water to so after saying that would be good as its about to get dark I spend some more time chatting to the people in the cafe before setting up my tent for the night then going to bed for the night.








No comments: