Saturday, August 8, 2015

Woodhill sands to a friends place

Woodhill sands to a friends place

A bit of a late start as I sleep in for a bit to rest up from the weekend before starting to pack up camp - as I'm about to leave I spot that one of the bots that hold the rear panner rack on has come out taking the thread with it so after some thought i decide to use a few cable ties to hold the rack in place until I can get it fixed some where- in this case getting it reaped to 6mm thread and finding a new bot then it's on the road to my friends place riding down S.H.16 though a few small towns using my phone to fin my way stoping at a few places to pick up one of the auckland cycle maps so I can find my way in to the city using some of the cycle ways and also try to find some place to fix the issue of the missing bot in the rear panner rack - after trying a few places I end up going to a chainsaw and mower place that does reapers and also sells a few bike parts a few km from my friends place that has the 6mm tap I need and 10 mins latter all fixed- took longer to find a replacement bot then to 
retap the bot hole before  I head the last few km to my friends place for the night  

No comments: