Monday, August 31, 2015

Some thoughts on my plans that are coming up

This was something I was thinking about when I was out riding on the bike today - My plans for the rest of the year and into new year are still very much up in the air I'm not sure what horse events if any I will be going to over the next 6 months or so - I don't want to say yes to going to a event then have to put out of going if I'm not up to it - as for the taupo ride also the rest of the te araoa trail walk I'm not going to make any fixed plans on then - In some ways I still have not recover both physical and mentality (also in many ways emotional) from the north Island ta walk -and then what came after - the last year has been extremely hard on me with first the ta walk then there was the crazy suff to do with the big changes that I have made/are making in my life including the name /gender change suff (but they was changes that I had to make for my self and I'm now a lot more happy in my life then I was before) one of the big ? Marks with if I will do the taupo ride is finding some one/some people to be a support crew on the ride for me (one must have a support crew to take part in the ride with the 4x ride  as part of the rules)  also will see what my heath is doing as time gets closer - I'm still going to go out and train on rides that will get longer and harder and start making the plans I need to with the ride but with not say yes or no to the ride until I know I can in fact do the ride

With the ta walk I have so much work a head with the planing Also working on the many things like food drops - much of my gear needs replace or a lot of repaired work (long walks /living on the road tends to be hard on gear) also I still need to find out the cause/treatment of the pain in my legs and a few other heath issues before I can even think about the south Island walk - last but not least do I still want to do the south Island leg of the ta trail?  At this point in time I'm not really sure if I still do or not

No comments: