Saturday, August 8, 2015

Weekend at Woodhill sands

Weekend at Woodhill sands 

On the Saturday there was a dressage have a go day where I helped out running the dressage test papers from the judges to the office-easy day of running as there was only 4 cars to get the tests from -was nice to see friends again-even saw a friend who place I stayed at closer to auckland  on my last end to end ride so arranged to stay there on Monday night .after the dressage was finish I help set up for show hunter  

On the Sunday there was show hunter and show jumping winter day event ?. where I helped out in the pony ring picking up jumps and helping change the course (putting the jumps up ) with the weather being cold and wet for much of the day (some one still has to pick up jumps even in the wet and cold) and chating to a few of my friends who was there - I was a bit worried about how some may treat me as this was my first horse event that I helped at since I made the big changes in my life ( the name/gender change) - the weekend went ok with no one at the dressage or show jumping events having any issues with me - some people had seen what I have been up to on facebook others I just told as I saw them ( thought I did hear on the Monday about a very few people in the horse world who seem to take issue with me - not that I think much of people like that and I'm to busy having fun being who I am to be worried about the very few small minded people like that - it's my life so I'm the one who gets to pick just how I'm going to live it )

No comments: