Saturday, August 8, 2015

Hamilton to te kuiti

Hamilton to te kuiti 
A bit of a late start to the days riding- at one point I spot one of the dogs running off with the inner sole of one of my bike shoes - it takes a bit of looking but I do end up getting it back - in the end after more chating and a bit of food I'm on the road around lunchtime- theres a bit of map work to find my way on the the road that's leads to te kuiti ( where my mums lives )  the days riding has more then a few hills to ride over - I must be getting a bit more fitter on the bike over the last few weeks as the hills don't wear me out so much - there is a nice mix of small and larger town to ride though on to days  ride - near dark I stop in the town of otorohanga for a bit of a break and give my mum a call to let her know where I'm at and where I'm likely to be at her place -putting on my new bike lights I head off for the last bit of the days ride where I ride until I get to my mums house around 6-7 pm - I must have good timing as dinner is ready as I'm walking in the door. After putting the bike under cover and taking the things I need in side I have dinner before heading off to bed 

No comments: