Saturday, August 8, 2015

Some where to some where

Some where to some where
After packing it's time to start the day  riding - the day starts with  a climb up a long and some what steep hill  - on the up side it's the last big hill to ride over for the next 140 km or so. After passing the summit it's mostly down hill to I get down to sea level. From there the road runs next to the sea passing through a few small towns along the way. At one of the town I stop for a bit of a break at a small shop called the pink store ( or the pink shop )  then it's back on the bike heading towards Thames with more riding along the plans and crossings the big kopu bridge . 

At kopu I stop to look in a few shops before heading along the cycle trail South . I keep riding until it's near dark where I stop at a small shop/cafe for a bit of food for dinner then it's back on the cycle trail until I find a safe place to camp for the night 

No comments: