Saturday, August 8, 2015

Some where to near m

Some where to near m 

Up and on the road by 8 am I have about a 20 km ride over a few rolling hills to get to the town of drag? - I noticed there's more traffic on the road today with around 5-10 logging trucks going by . Around 10 am I get in to town and have a look around a few shops and ended up chating to a few people including some who saw me a few days ago on the road  then it's time for a bit of food shopping and a visit to the wherehouse where I find a nice suff? For $4 before heading out of town over a long bridge over a wide river? . From there the riding is flat for many km passing through a small town where I stop for a ice cream 

Back on the road its flat for about 8 more km  then the hills start - after some time I start looking for a place to stop for the night - I try ringing a campground a few km away with no one home so I keep riding to I get to a house where I go in and ask if they know some where for me to camp for the night - they show me a place near they house then say come in for a cup of tea - I end up chating to then for a few hours before heading off to bed for the night 

No comments: