Saturday, August 8, 2015

Near m to just out of wellsford

Near m to just out of wellsford 
After packing up camp I get on the road riding over a few more hills before getting in to a small town -that seems to be in two parts as there's a few work shops and other places then a break with farmland then some more houses and a few shops a few km down the road - after a bit of a break I get back to riding to I get back onto sh1 for a 28 km ride on busy roads to wellsford where I head to the library for a bit before fulling up my water bottles and leaving town - as I'm leaving town I see my front light ( powered of the front hub ) is not working-some thing else to look at fixing or replacement. As I'm passing one drive way a few cars come out so I stop to ask if they know of a place to camp ( as its getting dark now ) they say just head down the driveway and there be a grass place where I can put up the tent for the night and they be back latter so after heading down the driveway (and down a hill on a gravel road ) I set up camp for the night doing a bit of reading before heading off to sleep for the night 

No comments: