Saturday, August 8, 2015

Some where in auckland to a friends place in auckland

Some where in auckland to a friends place in auckland 

After a bit more of a chat to the nice person who let me stay the night on different things I pack up my gear before taking it down a few sets of stairs then it's time to get on the road - stoping at a few shops and heading to the info center to pick up the next map I need to find my way around auckland -it would seem that the paper auckland cycle maps can be a bit hard to find at times . Heading up queen st  I stop at the yha to join yha as a member- well the auckland yha won't even let me join with out photo I'd ( even though one can join online with out needing any photo I'd ) and will only allow a photo I'd or a driver lasted ? Not even a 18 + card ( what is a type of photo I'd issue by the government) as it was the rules   Even after I told then why I don't have any photo I'd -  well after that I decided to call the yha office to get more info on the rules as its seems to be different depending on who you taking to - I ended up talking to a nice person who after I explain just why I don't have I'd ( the name/gender change)  worked out a way for me to stay at the yha places and a way to be a member with out a passport -also found out that the 18+ card would in fact be ok for photo I'd (on a side note after looking up the 18+ card it would seem that I might have a few issues getting a 18+ card as 1/2 the suff they seem to ask for- I don't have like a photo I'd ( the thing of needing photo I'd to get photo I'd is a bit of a pain to me as I don't have any ) any how it all work out in the end ( I hope ) 


After getting the yha thing work out I head thought Newmarket (still in Auckland) and a few other parts of auckland stoping at a few shops and one of the library's for a hour of so before heading to my friends place for the night picking up some ice cream and some bread (that they asked me to get ) on the way 

No comments: