Thursday, April 12, 2012

some where to pedals rest 137 km


some where to pedals rest  137 km

a long day on the bike with an early start and a late finish(after dark) leaving the place where I stayed last night I ride by a few small towns before starting up the first of the many hill of the day. getting over the first big hill theres a down hill then these a few small rolling hills before the big hill of the day where after a quit stop at the top I have a fun down hill ride back down to sea level where I ride a long the coast until I get to the town of kaikoura passing 2 one lane tunnels along the way .after a look around town i get some food then get back on the road until i spot some seals so after getting a few photos I ride to i get to a walkway to a waterfall where there is some seals playing in the stream then its back on the road only stoping for photos and to but my bike  light on as its get dark riding until i get to the tune off to pedals rest where i'm spending the night. after setting up my camp i have a chat a lady (who is also on a bike tour) for a few hours before going to bed for the night












































No comments: