Wednesday, April 25, 2012

peddlers rest to doc camp 80 km


peddlers rest to doc camp 80 km

after saying good bye to the people at pr I ride back the 1 1/2 km to S.H.1 where the hill start away and keep going with just a few rolling hills and the odd flat bit between the larger hills passing by some small towns stoping to look at the old road/rail bridge (the rail is on the top level with the road under on a lower level - there is a new road bridge to replace the old one lane part of the road bridge - the rail still is on top of the old bridge) after getting to the top of the last big hill of the day I get some photos before enjoying the nice long down hill into blenneim as it is getting dark I put my lights on after getting some food back on the road I ride along until I get to the town of spring creek where I desidet to go to picton by the port under wood road so after a bit of hit and miss map work i find the right road where after riding along for some time I get to a doc camping ground where i set up camp for the night































































No comments: