Saturday, April 7, 2012

oamaru to timaru 87km


oamaru to timaru 87km


well there is an up side of staying in a holiday park - some where to pug into power - some thing that I do for about an hour before packing up and heading into town where I go and find a bike shop thats open to get the front break cable cut to size& an end cape for it I also get then to take the botten breakit out of the creaked frame (that has been sitting in the botten of my bike trailer for the last week )before putting the creak frame in the bin. in the old part of town I have a look around trying some nice food and looking at a place where one could have a go at riding a penny faring bike for about $7. heading though town seem to take a long time  then it's riding in the counter with the road mostly flat about 20 km out oamaru the is a long (1 km?)bridge with not much room on it - just as I was getting to the end a truck starter to pass me going into the other lane bucker the cars going the other way desidet to stop until the truck went passed(some thing needs to be done to make it safer for people on bikes to get across this bridge as the next bridge is about 50 km up river ) passing thought a few small town as I head towards timaru I keep riding until I get to a camp ground on the out skits of town where I set up camp for the night ($15 ) reading a few books  as I want for my washing to get done and my camera batters to charge up before heading off to bed.






































































No comments: