Sunday, April 1, 2012

Mt s to some where 66 km

Mt s to some where 66 km

after packing my tent and doing a few last min job’s on the bike. after a stop at the shop to get some cash out to pay for the last 8 nights (pend at Mt s domain wanting for a part for the bike) leaving Mt s about 11 am I head down the road stoping at mayfield for some lunch . it's a nice day with the road heading down hill most of the way to geraldine. going over a one lane bright ( with a passing bay in the middle) I spot a car stuck in the river (taking a road car off road across a rught river crossing is not a good idea : ) at one end of the bright I spot a few signs for the Mt bike tracks along the river. stoping in geraledine at the subway and to get some food for the next few days ( I get some of my food at the larger towns at the supper markets & get the rest of the food in the small town & road side stands ) leaving town the road is mostly flat for the first 10 km the  hills start with road works thouing just to add to the fun. stoping at a rest area for the night I site down at a table to put this down .














No comments: