Thursday, April 5, 2012

some where to duntroon 60 km


some where to duntroon 60 km
after packing up my gear and getting on the  road where I keep riding along the lake until I get to aviemore dam where I cross back over the river on the  day .back on S.H.83 I ride along lake waitaki until I get to waitaki dam where I stop to get some photos but my camera batters are flat so I get back on the road to I get to the town of kurow where after getting some more AA batters (my camera run on AA batters so If the batters go flat I can get new batter in small towns) and leaving my panner bags and trailer at the info center I head back up the road to go and get some photos of the waitaki dam before heading back into kurow where I pick up my gear and have some food at a cafe before heading along the road to the coast stopping at some old rock drawing then back on road until I head  a flapping sound behind me - it's a flat tire on the trailer so after stoping to fix it I get in to the town of duntroom where there is an info center on  rocks and  an old blacksmith building  where I stop for a look around before heading for domain ($10 a night) for the night  















































No comments: