Wednesday, July 17, 2013

13-15;;4/06/2013 Wood hill sands

13-15;;4/06/2013 Wood hill sands

Taking a rest day for part of Saturday before helping set up the show jumping jumps for Sundays event until it gets to dark to see well

On the Sunday I help out by picking up the jump poles as the horse knock the off the jumps as well as changing the height of the jumps between class's

After the show is over spend around 3 hours planing out what roads to take  on my end to end ride - not an easy task - then I type it up for the blog as well as working on a few other blog posts  before heading for bed

The next day ( Monday ) the weather (high winds and ran) is some what crazy so I decide to spend one more day at wood hill sands - in the after noon the weather gets a little better so I decide to go for a ride into helensville around 8 km away as I don't like to go to many days in a row off the bike when I'm doing as many km as I will be doing ( also my legs see not to like it much if i go from lots of riding to none to fast and they start to play up) - looks like it might be a cold night so I wape up warm in my tent as i head to bed 

No comments: