Sunday, July 14, 2013

09/07/2013 te kuiti to some where 55? Km


09/07/2013 te kuiti to some where 55? Km 

After a late start I end up getting on the road around 11 am . Taking it slowly as I get use to having bags and trailer back on the bike sitting around 15 km/h as I ride to otorohanga  where after picking up a few things like camera batteras and a road map - might even use this map : )  I deside to head off S.H.3 using back roads to get up to Auckland -some I been on before others roads will be new to me - yep even after many years of riding there still some roads I have not been on yet : ) 

Heading over a few bigger hills before the rain came  then the road flat out as I got near pirongia  where after getting some food to warm me up after riding in the cold rain I head to the Alexandra  redoubt? as its been one of the places that I been meaning to go to for a few years now   Back on the road  I keep riding until I stop to chat to some people  For about 10-15 mins then its back on the road until I knock on some ones door to ask then if they know some where that I might be able to came for the night - there said to try a place 2 houses away so I did and ended up have a nice chat to the people at the house after setting my tent up for the night before it was time to head for bed for the night

No comments: