Sunday, July 14, 2013

11/07/2013 Some where to some where else 25 km


11/07/2013  Some where to some where else  25 km
Hard day on the bike today only 25 km lots of hills to climb - just to add to the fun my legs was playing up for most of the day -just had to work though the pain of trying to get my body to do what I want it to do - just some thing that I have to deal with each and every day some days are better then others - today was a not a nice day to be having to climb long hills with a full load on the bike but its the way I choose to live my life - life on the road by bike 

Spent the morning looking at the cycle books and the map trying to find a) away to ride though Auckland safely and b)find a place to stay for the night - well I had better luck with 2) as just on dark some one in a car past me then stop just up ahead of me asking me how far I was going that day - when I said to some where that I could put up my tent for the night  they said I could stay at they place so after riding 5 min down a side road I got to they place where after putting the bike under cover went inside and spend the evening chatting to the people at the house where I'm staying the night and enjoy a nice meal before heading off to bed for the night 

Looks like I might just end up getting the train into Auckland tomorrow if I get to the train in time : ) as there don't seem to be much of a safe way to get in to Auckland by bike from the south 

No comments: