Sunday, September 9, 2012

waihi to McLaren Falls Park park 80 km


waihi to McLaren Falls Park park 80 kma late start as I got lost in a good book then had to play trailer frame so it wont drag on the ground as much. most of the ride today had a nice tail wind as i ride down the coast/  over rolling hills passing though a few small towns and the odd larger one alone the way getting into tauranga around 4 pm I decide to head out to McLaren Falls Park to camp for 2 nights -15 km out of town towards hamilton up hill -I some how forgot the up hill part ) after putting on the bike lights I head to the park only to find out that the gate are closed at 5:30 pm dratt - not to worry as I unhook the trailer and take the bike though the gate then I take the trailer thought the gate  (see photo)then set up camp for the night.


No comments: