Sunday, September 2, 2012

some where to tauhoa? 75 km


some where to tauhoa? 75 km

after having a bit of an chat to the person at who's place where I spent the night I head over some rolling hills passing thought a few small town at one point I though that a few building was one of the town that I was going to stop at for some food only to find out it was still a few km down the road- stoping at maungaturoto to stock up on food as the next place with shops would be wellsford . at brynderwyn S.H.12 ends so its back on S.H.1- lest then 5 mins of riding on the busy road  its like get me off the road ( there don't seem to be any other way to go beside maybe a long way (20 + km longer)out of the way on back road -I need to get a better map as I went of the side of the good map that I had been using for the last few weeks a few days ago ) stoping at the entopia cafe (see photos) and read a few of the books they had there for an hour or more : ) once I got back on the road there was a few more hills to ride over until I got into the town of wellsford  where I get some food for the next 2 days or so as Im going by the back road towards auckland going from S.H.1 to S.H 16? heading out of town  I ride over an larger hill stoping at the top (at the look out) to put the bike lights on before heading down a fun down hill with just the bike lights showing the way - at a small town  (tauhoa?)on the 2 place that I knock on the door the people give me the ok to set up camp for the night (they also give me a plat of food that was very nice of then to do) after doing putting down what i been up to over the last few days I head off to sleep to the sound of rain on the tent



























No comments: