Tuesday, September 4, 2012

wood hill sands to some where in Auckland about 30 km


wood hill sands to some where in Auckland  about 30 km

after a late start -well later then I wanter it to be but thats how things seem to go for me after packing up I get on the road -after riding for a bit I get to a small town. as im looking for an ATM to get some cash out to pay for the train I note that the bike just got easer to ride- not a good sign- as I look behind me I spot the trailer not moving so I look down at where the trailer connects to the bike -hum that piece is still on the bike yep I some how have just broke the trailer frame - after finding some where to put a new hole in the frame I some how rig it up so I can keep riding as I have a train to get so I can into auckland (yes I was planing to ride but with the way the trailer is I decide its best to get the train in) after getter into the middle? of the city I get some more work done on the trailer before getting the train to get closer to some friends work place - after a bit of map work I find my way to where im going - attitude ( I think thats the name of the place - let me know if it needs fixing : ) and get to met some of the people behind the tv show attitude -after spending some time chatting with some of the people there then one of then giving me a life to some where in auckland so I don't have to go so far to find some where to set up camp for the night as my bike light are playing up( need to get some better bike lights before taupo) - sorry I cant remember the names -Im not good at remembering names of the people that I met on the road 

No comments: