Friday, September 7, 2012

some where to some where 55 km


some where to some where 55 km


leaving the pub I head down S.H.2 until I get to the turn off to thames (S.H.25)after a few rolling hill the land scape starts flatting out as the road runs across the plans. getting into thames about 10:30 am I do some washing then heading to the libley for an few hours to take a break from riding and charge up the laptop and phone after that I head to the start of the rail trail - its a little hard to find the start of the trail ( the signs need to be bigger and have more info)once on the trail Its easy going with a nice tail wind as I get to kopu the trail cross the busy road by going under an under pass- there is a bit of head scratching  as I rote find my way back on the trail - once I get back on the trail the trail pass’s over some bridges and though many cattle stops and the odd ant-motorbike gate (see photo)as its starts to get dark I start looking for some where to camp for the night. I find some where to sent up the tent head to bed for the night.
























No comments: