Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Days off the trail in taumarunui

Days off the trail in taumarunui

Time off the ta ride in taumarunui - well I'm now in one place long enough to get suff in post - I been playing tag with some much needed bike parts coming from a friend's bike shop in Hamilton for about 2 weeks now (can be fun trying to work out where to get suff sent to when you not sure how long you will take to get to said place (and on what day of the week) also after looking the bike over (finding more broke spokes) and talking to my friend at the bike shop I ordered some more parts including a new back wheel (the bike is around 8 years old and has been getting a hammering on the trail so it was better to get a new wheel as the hub was on the way out as well) - was hoping the parts would be at the post shop in town on Monday - well as it turns out its a holiday for parts of nz on Monday also for some odd reason I had to pick up the parts from some where else in town (even though they was sent to the Post shop) - was a good thing I found that out before hand other was my parts would of got sent back to the bike shop (only took about a hour or so to short out - so it ended up being Wednesday when I got the parts including the tool to take off the disk rotors (I got disk brakes on the bike)  so i could swap over the back wheels   so ended up having 4? Days off the trail

No comments: