Saturday, March 19, 2016

Some where to near matamata

Some where to near matamata

OK who's idea was it to get up at 5 am?  Well I did have a good reason to get up that early - I had a meet up with one of the other ta riders in matamata to get to at a set time  so it's on the road nice(?)  and early as I head down the rest of the cycle trail getting to te aroha around sunrise then it's time to ride on back roads roads to matamata where after running a bit late I get into town to meet up with the ta rider and they kids - it's the rider who is the one who did the big job of doing the tour Aotearoa route notes (you know who you are : )   - after spending some time with them (thanks for everything and I'm hoping you are enjoying your ta ride) i spend some time looking around town (including having a bit of a chat with someone who knows me from a horse event  before i deside to head to a near by camp ground (with swimming/hot pools  : ) for the night to plan out the next part of my tour Aotearoa ride

Rest day at camp grounds near matamata

Well the plan was to Start of the river trail today but my body had other ideas so it ended up being a rest day off the bike - I did go for a swim in the pools (first time swimming at pools for Damiana : )  and did some reading and relaxing

No comments: