Friday, August 5, 2011

Te kuiti to hamilton

Te kuiti to hamilton

After repacking my bike I say good bye to my mum and head back along the road to S.H.3.
riding over a mix flat and rolling hill’s I get to the town of otorohanga stoping at the supper market to get food for the day I ride up the long hill out of town going over more rolling hills until I get to kihikihi where I fix a flat tire out side the town hall back on the road I take a short rest in Te Awamutu looking at the rose  gardens before getting into hamilton going to a few places and seeing some friends from back when I used to live in hamilton (hamilton is where I went to school) as I can’t remember how the best way to go by road to get to cycle pro bike shop I decide to go along the river  walkway and going down some of the off road bike paths to get to cycle pro. After I get to the bike shop I load some of my gear into my friend (who run's  the cycle pro bike shop) van as I am staying the night with then

No comments: