Friday, January 3, 2014

Kaeo to kerikeri about 25 km

Kaeo to kerikeri  about 25 km 

After some breakfast it's time to pack up my tent and get on the road - starting with the hill. This was the hill I found that was a nice down hill on the way up ( when I was heading north ) - well a few km later I got to the top of the hill - there's a rest aire at the top that I remember from other trips up this way it was a some what hot climb up the hill I say some what hot as there was a few passing rain showers the cold things down nicey   After the rest aire the road tens down hill towards waipapa

After the turn off for kerikeri  there's less cars on the road after riding a few km  I turn off on to rainbow falls road to see the water fall having a play with the film camera as well as my other camera  before heading into town to look around the shops for a few hours before heading for the lodge where I stayed on the way north 

Getting to the lodge I set up camp for the night then spend a few hours typing up the last few days on the blog































No comments: