Friday, January 27, 2012

some where to new Plymouth 35 km

some where to new Plymouth 35 km
after packing up my camp in a field on the side of the road in the rain I get some photos of the old bridge that was near to where  I had set up camp for the night I head down the road flowing the bike trail sings (for people looking at doing the bike trail bring a good map as the bike trail zigzags a lot on back road as it heads towards the coast at bell block) riding down back roads until I get to bell block where I miss a turn and have to do some back tracking  to get back on the bike trail. for the last few km in new Plymouth the bike trail is on the cost bike/walk way. going to the info center to get a map to find my way to the race course I do some shopping and do some washing before heading to the race course to pick my ride pack for the fun ride and set up camp for the next 2 nights(the camp at the race course was part of the fun ride) going back in to town to get some food for the fun ride and endit going to subway for tea (at subway I saw some people from Palmerston north? in town for the fun ride small world) heading back to the race course to get some sleep (getting an easy night as the fun ride starts at 7:30 am)




No comments: