Wednesday, January 18, 2012

back on the road next week

hi there
I will be back on the road from next week going down to a fun ride in taranaki going down by the forgotten highway- a nice ride down some new roads for me (yep there is still a few roads I have not bike on yet : ) the the plan is to head up north for a bit then back down the north island to do one or two fun rides and maybe help out at hoy (hoy-horse of the year show -big horse event) other then that I don't have any plans where to go next or spend the winter ( some times I do a list of places that I would like to see and sit down with a map to work out how to get to the places)

I'm not sure when I will be up dating this blog (when even I get around to it as each post can take me an hour or more to type up) there is a few post that i have done that need to be spell check before they go up on the net

any way keep an eye out for me as I ride around nz and if you or some one you know has a place that I can put up my tent for a night or two let me know by email or txt (my info is on the bike friday club of nz page or leave me a comment ) maybe one day i might set up a face book page if I can work out how?

2 comments:

Geraldine said...

Facebook page is easy! There are lots of insrtuctions to help you and even I can do it! Are you back on computer now after it got drowned at the Xmas Classic?

Anonymous said...

Hai Damian, we met you last wednesday on a campingsite at the Forgotten World Highway (the people who gave you chocolate :)). We were very impressed and we think you are a special person, being proud of it!!!

Greetz Wilfred & Natasha