Saturday, July 24, 2010

why 2 times around lake taupo not just once

I'm going to go ride around lake taupo 2 times -why 2 times and not just once like most people

1. I did once around in 2008 and found it easy as I spend a lot of time on the bike going from horse show to horse show when the horse shows are on and going on bike tours when I am not at shows

2. I had a try to go once around last year as well but 30 km in my back rim spit (to many km wearing the rim out) so to make up for not finishing last year I had a think about what happen and how to stop it haing the next time and desideit that I will go 2 times round the lake to make up for it

3. I like a challenge

4 it's some thing with some help and a lot of hard work I should be able to do and have fun doing - if you call riding 320 km in about 14 hours over a lot of hills fun

No comments: