Saturday, September 14, 2013

what my plans are for the next few months

what my plans are for the next few months 

im looking at getting back on the road next week - on monday i will be seeing some who might be able to help work out a few things  that i been dealing with my heath - depending how that goes  should be back on the road around tusday-wenday unless they want me for more tests? in that  case it may take me longer to get back on the road

once back on the road i will be heading towards hamilton over the next 3-4 weeks for an horse event called equidays where i be helping out at for a few days the heading down to taupo for at lest 1 (maybe more )dressage events where i will be helping out at - im looking at staying at taupo until the taupo bike ride - doing more training bike  rides and maybe helping out at a few more horse events at the place i will be staying at in taupo 

After the taupo ride I'm looking at heading back up north up to the cape to start my end to end ride. I'm not sure about dates yet for the end to end ride as it depends of a few things like how long it will take for me to recover from the taupo ride (a 1280 km bike ride over 4-5 days)as well as how long it going to take me to get up to the cape 



No comments: