Saturday, September 28, 2013

some where in Auckland to some where elso in Auckland 26/09/2013


some where in Auckland to some where elso in Auckland  35? km 26/09/2013

after repacking the bike I get on the road heading for one of the cycle ways that run beside the motoways - after about 10 km i get to motat where i decide to spend a few hours looking around as its been years from the last time i been here (its been on my places to go list for about the last 10 years ) after spending a few hours looking around the place (well places as its at two sites with a tram ride between them ) getting  around 250 photos 

leaving motat I get back on the cycle trails and find my way across town to where im heading for the night -riding around auckland off road cycle ways at night was fun if some what hard work- my bike maps got a good work out as I worked how to get to where i wanter to get to 






No comments: