Monday, August 5, 2013

Life on hold

Life on hold

Well I was ment to be on the road heading south now but I have been having a few um heath issues the need to be deat with before I can get back on the road 

So what's going on for now- I been staying at a friends place for around the last  2 weeks or so as I try to work out what's going on with my Heath - what is causing some of the issues and what I can do to fix ( or more likey to find ways to get around the issues )  and rest up 

Some days are better then others and I have no real ideas on a time frame for me to get better as some things may take a long time to get better

I'm back off to the dr on wednesday to see if they have any ideas on what's going on with my Heath - been there onice ( maybe a week ago )- had some x-rays done on my legs to try to work out where some of the pain is coming from ( may be from old injurys from around 3 years ago ?) as well as some other tests 


So at this point in time my life is some what on hold as until at lest  wednesday I'm not sure what the next step will be in my life 

On the up side I went for a 66 km bike ride yesterday - into town and back ( test ride to see what will happen with my heath when spending time on the bike ) that went a lot more better then the last test ride that wore me out for a few days - so that is a good sign that at less part of my Heath is getting better : )

No comments: