Saturday, April 10, 2010

training

time to start training on the bike

now why would I need to do training when i ride my bike's most of the time anyway
on my wish list of thing i would like to do is this year is to do the round lake taupo ride not just 1 time around (160km) like most people but 2 times around ( about 320 km) so i will need to ride even more this winter to be fit for the ride
why am i doing the 2x around the lake ride and not just 1 time around the lake because i did the 1x around ride in 2008 and found it to easy and want to make it harder also because i tried to do the ride in 2009 and got 30 km into the 160 km and then had the back rim spit on me (I had done too many km and wore the rims out) and so i had a dnf on the ride so i want to make up for that also because i like to ride my bike places

No comments: